Universal-PCI 8 Port RS-232 with16554
Unit price € 192,-- - plus 19% VAT
Universal-PCI 8 Port RS-232 mit 16854
Unit price € 197,-- - plus 19% VAT
Dealer Inquiry - Catalogue + Quotation
Bus: Low Profile Universal PCI
The PCCOM PCI bus 8 port universal RS232 adapter is an 32 bits PCI bus board with Plug and Play (PnP) features, it provides eight asynchronous RS232 serial communication ports, which link the computer and serial peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters, ... etc.
The PCCOM PCI bus 8 port universal RS232 adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the connection of terminals (VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. The PCCOM board may be installed in any Pentium or hardware compatible systems. The PnP features let hardware configuration for IRQ and I/O address is detected by BIOS automatically, you don’t need set switch and jumper.
Since most of the computer has its own COM1 and COM2, the PCCOM PCI bus 8 port universal RS232 adapter can be configured from COM3.
On board XR16C854 chip provides four 16850 functions which contains 128 bytes FIFO buffer for each 16850 ports. There are two kinds of board can be choose, one is dual speed (clock rate is 7.3728MHZ) board that its baud rate up to 230K, another is octal speed board (clock rate is 14.7456 MHZ) that its baud rate up to 1M
The features of the PCCOM PCI bus 8 port universal RS232 adapter are:
- 32 bit PCI bus with Plug and Play (PnP) features.
- Eight RS232 ports for asynchronous communications.
- Pentium hardware compatibles.
- On board XR16C854 chip.
- Provides eight 16850 ports that contains 128 bytes FIFO for each port.
- External or internal clock rate selectable.
- Dual speed (clock rate is 7.3728MHZ) board that its baud rate up to 230K. Octal speed board (clock rate is 14.7456 MHZ) that its baud rate up to 1M.
- Provides RS232 interface for 3.3V internal voltage, which has lower power consume.
- Up to 4 boards be installed in one computer system.
- Software compatible with PCCOM98/2000.
- Operating temperature 0 to 60 ºC.
- Storage temperature -20 to 70 degree °C.
- Humidity 5% to 95% in non-condensing.
- Übertragung bis zu 115200bps in der Version 232-8ULL
- Übertragung bis zu 921.6 kbps in der Version 232-8ULH
- Universal PCI 3,3V Kompatibel
- MD1 Low Profile Board (fits 2U racks without riser cards)
- XR16854DCV UART 128 byte FIFOs
- Full Modem Control und Hardware und Software Flow Control
- Standard DB-9 Connector
English manual with adjusting plan, terminal diagram, data sheets and sample programs. DOS, Windows-98/NT/2000/XP, Vista, Win-7/8/10, Linux driver or info
The package contains:
PCCOM Board, Software-CD, Manual