PCI 2 Port RS-232/422/485 with 16550
Unit price € 92,-- - plus 19% VAT
Dealer Inquiry - Catalogue + Quotation
The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port hybrid adapter is an 32 bits PCI bus board with Plug and Play (PnP) features, it provides two asynchronous serial communication ports (one is RS232 port, another is RS422 or RS485 port), which link the computer and serial peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters, ... etc. The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port hybrid adapter can be used to set different communication mode (RS422 or RS485) for second port as user requires.
The PCCOM PCI bus 2 port hybrid adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the connection of terminals (VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. The PCCOM board may be installed in any Pentium or hardware compatible systems. The PnP features let hardware configuration for IRQ and I/O address is detected by BIOS automatically, you don’t need set switch and jumper.
Since most of the computer has its own COM1 and COM2, the PCCOM PCI bus 2 port hybrid adapter can be configured from COM3.
On board ST16C550 chip provides 16 bytes FIFO buffer for each port. There are two kinds of mode can be choose, one is normal speed mode that its baud rate up to 115200, another is quadruple speed mode that its baud rate up to 460K
Bus: 32 Bit PCI Bus
The features of the PCCOM PCI bus 2 port adapter are:
- 32 bit PCI bus with Plug and Play (PnP) features.
- One RS232 ports and one RS422 or RS485 port for asynchronous communications.
- Pentium hardware compatibles.
- Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed mode and up to 460K for high speed mode.
- Provides 16550 port that contains 16 bytes FIFO for each port.
- Up to 4 boards be installed in one computer system.
- Software compatible with PCCOM98/2000
English manual with adjusting plan, terminal diagram, data sheets and sample programs.
DOS, Windows-98/NT/2000/XP, Vista, Win-7/8, Linux driver or info
The package contains:
PCCOM Board, Software-CD, Manual